- Chemical imbalance is one theory about the cause of mental illness. Other causes that are debated include psychological and social causes.
- Too much or too little of any substance that helps the body work the way it should. A chemical imbalance may be caused by certain tumors and can cause changes in behavior or emotion.
- desequilibre chimique
- A sign of the existence of something, esp. of an undesirable situation
- A physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating a condition of disease, particularly such a feature that is apparent to the patient
- (symptom) anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of X’s existence
- Symptoms is a 1974 British horror film directed by Jose Ramon Larraz. It was entered into the 1974 Cannes Film Festival. Although circulated privately through bootlegs, the original prints are missing, and was last show on British television in 1983.
- (symptom) (medicine) any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease
chemical imbalance symptoms – Chemical Imbalances
How does a man react under pressure? How do we cope with tension in our daily relationships? Where is the breaking point? How the constraints and demands of everyday life shape our thoughts and actions is dissected by the collection of thematically linked short stories in Chemical Imbalances. Chemical Imbalances offers an insight into the human mind at times of stress through the unpredictable behavior of its central characters. The collection examines notions of dominance, conformity, rebellion and alienation through the prism of interactions within the frameworks of family, work and the military.
Chiropractic Care Can Relieve Your Migraines
Many doctors believe that the changes in the function of the blood or nervous systems might result in a chemical imbalance in the body and these imbalances have been documented when migraines are present. So, it is interesting to find that a Huntersville, Chiropractor can help with the reduction of migraine attacks.
There are two types of migraines, although there are subdivisions of these as well. The two main types are “common migraines” and “classic migraines.” Let’s focus on the common migraine since it seems to affect more of the population of suffers.
The “common” migraine is just that: the most common. It seems to account for 80-85% of migraine attacks. Although there is no definitive answer, doctors believe that there is a change in cerebral blood flow that could bring on the migraine attack.
a pulsing headache that could be focused on one side
occurring more common in females
many report that their migraines started in early adulthood
can continue daily activities but pain is severe
nausea and vomiting are common
Again, it is not fully understood what causes migraines. But Chiropractic care has been shown to help.
Going to your local Huntersville Chiropractor has been shown to reduce how severe and how frequently people get migraines. Chiropractic care is has been shown especially helpful with common migraines. We recommend you come in for a consultation to find out what Vezendy Chiropractic in Huntersville, NC can do for you.
Chiropractic treatment can also help with the factors of your health that may be contributing to migraine attacks. If there is stiffness in your neck that restricts your movement, muscle tension in your back, shoulders and upper back a chiropractor can relieve this. Postural issues can also be corrected.
Call Vezendy Chiropractic today in Huntersville, NC to see how we can help you.
In search for the right combination
* Bipolar disorder (also known as manic-depression) is a serious, lifelong medical condition. It affects more than 2 million people in the United States.
* Bipolar disorder is a treatable illness. And when symptoms are treated, life can be better.
* The exact cause of bipolar disorder is unknown. It’s a medical condition. Bipolar disorder may be related to a chemical imbalance in the brain, genetics, or abnormalities in brain structure.
* People with bipolar disorder can have mood swings, including depression (extreme lows) and mania (extreme highs).
* A period of depression or mania is called an episode. Individuals may experience episodes of depression or mania throughout life.
* Episodes may be separated by long periods with few or no symptoms. To help keep bipolar disorder under control, medication is often taken even when few or no symptoms are present.
chemical imbalance symptoms